SeedsHereNow.com was built on the principles of making medical quality cannabis seeds and providing the best customer service in the industry.
OG Limekiller R1
Starkiller OG X Lemon OG Haze Bx1 (Lime Pheno)
Flower cycle: 60-70 days
6 feminized seeds per pack
Hot August Deals:
– Buy any two packs by La Plata Labs and get one FREE! *Shipping picks the free pack
– Buy any two packs by TH Seeds and get one FREE! *Shipping picks the free pack
– Buy any one or more of these five strains by Mycotek Seed Co and get a FREE pack of Orange Chem: Alien Antifreeze, Chemhead OG, Family Dog, Gorilla Dawg, and Thank You Jerry.
– Get a FREE Polynesian Cookie Haze pack For every two packs of Archive Seedbank purchased.
– Tangilope (out of production), Crockett’s Dawg, and Crockett’s Confidential on sale for one hundred four dollars and eighty eight cents a Pack.
– Mandarin Cookies (Feminized) by Ethos are one hundred eighteen dollars and eighty eight cents a pack.
– Buy any two of the following strains from Obsoul33t Genetics Group, and get a third pack FREE! Alien Orange Congolese, Alien Orange Gum, Alien Sour Apple, and Alien Tarantula.
– Spend over three hundred dollars at SeedsHereNow and get a FREE pack of Drive By from Best Coast Genetics.
– Spend over six hundred dollars at SeedsHereNow and get a FREE pack of CBD Lambsbread by Mass Medical Strains or UFO by Coastal Seed Co, and FREE pack of Drive By from Best Coast Genetics.
*** Paying with a money order, cash, or check? Get an additional fifteen percent off by using coupon code: Aug15
** All FREE packs will be chosen by our shipping department
*When using the above coupon code…
…pick your payment method, then go back and enter your coupon code from above that matches the payment method you chose.
+ ALL OFFERS ARE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST +
#Cannabis #Marijuana #Weed #MMJ #CBD #THC #MedicalMarijuana #Pot #BudPorn #StonerNation #WeedPorn #Bud #Kush #CannabisSeeds #Indica #Sativa #Dank #LoudPack #GrowWeed #MarijuanaSeeds #Grow #Seeds #Haze #SeedBank #HomeGrow #CannabisCommunity #SeedsHereNow #GrowYourOwn
Every now and then, I find a seed or two in some of the flower I get from the dispensary. Fortunately for me, I found two seeds in a batch of OG Limekiller about a year ago. After having trouble with bag seed previously, I was hesitant to invest time and energy into this plant, but it seems as though some of the hard work is paying off.
What’s up DGC?! I’m very new to growing as this is my 3rd grow, so I am by no means an expert. My first 3 grows have been from bag seed, and the results of my grows thus far have been nothing to brag about. Fortunately, I stumbled across this awesome podcast and community in time to improve my current grow.
Right now, my OG Limekiller is in her 7th week of flower. I am growing using organic soil amendments, so I have discontinued feeding to allow for a proper “flush.” The only setback I experienced with this grow was when the wife and I moved into our new house. I was not as mindful of the plant as I should have been, and unfortunately stressed her a little during the move. The plant was still in veg, so it was able to recover, but I imagine any amount of stress can affect yield. I ordered some of that sweet, sweet Recharge and applied it to my plants. It definitely made a difference (I will be incorporating it into my future grows).
Anyway, the buds on the OG Limekiller are slightly larger than golf balls and have a very pleasing aroma. Obviously, the bud mostly smells like citrus, though there is an interesting ginger-like inflection to the overall smell. I’m hoping I will be able to harvest in the next couple weeks. In the mean time, I need to study up on drying and curing. Thank you Dude, Scotty, Guru, and the DGC for helping this rookie grow some nugs. Maybe next time I can take the training wheels off.