The Packaging Associate is responsible for packaging plant material and infused products. In this role, maintaining accuracy in weighing product, fulfilling…
A Medical Dispensary Associate engages in one-on-one interaction with patients from the time they enter the retail area until they check out and exit the store.
The Extraction Technician will be responsible for assisting in product processing and formulation. The Extraction Technician completes tasks assigned by the…
Operating and maintaining cultivation systems/equipment; stocking and handling production inputs and supplies; sanitizing and cleaning growing rooms,…
Awareness and Ownership is key. Records, arranges, and packages patient orders. Maintains an organized environment and facility appearance.
Leads come from both new and existing customers, meaning businesses starting a dispensary for the first time and those that have been around awhile and want to…
A passion for cannabis coupled with a strong adherence to protocol and compliance are a must for this role. The Driver will work to deliver items to clients or…
The Extraction Tech is responsible for taking product and using company methods and procedures to extract cannabis oils to be produced into our concentrate line…
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
* Growing experience preferred, but not required.
* Ability to perform numerous manual labor tasks.
* Must have the willingness and desire to learn about growing while taking direction.
APPLICANTS – PLEASE REPLY TO THIS JOB POST AND SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION. INDICATE: GROW ASSET in subject line.
* Assist in managing a large-scale warehouse with 200 , thousand watt grow lights.
* Perform all tasks including: cleaning, cloning, defoliation, feeding plants, flushing, managing inventory, packaging, spraying, super cropping, topping, transplanting, trimming, and waste disposal.
* Facility maintenance and troubleshooting.
* Constant learning while working. Learning will lead to opportunities for additional responsibilities and opportunities.
* Must follow company protocols and nutrient regiment.
Full-Time. Must be available to start immediately. Must be available for holidays.
Job Posting for Marijuana Grower at Frost Exotic Cannabis
MARIJUANA GROW GROWER NEEDED (Denver, CO) hide this posting
* You are willing and able to learn and take direction.
* You have an MED Support/Key badge.
* You have safe, reliable transportation.
* You can start immediately.
* You have the physical ability to perform manual labor tasks.
* You are willing to participate in an extensive background check.
* You meet the moral character requirements as specified by Company and in accordance with the Colorado Marijuana Code.’