Posted on

is scotts weed and seed safe for dogs

How long should you stay off grass after fertilizing?

If your dog eats some grass that had fertilizer applied to it, it rarely leads to serious poisoning; that said, more serious signs can be seen when the product is directly ingested (i.e., right out of the bag). If ingested directly from the bag, the results can include tremors and seizures.

Also Know, how long after fertilizing lawn is it safe for pets? Pet Safe Lawn Fertilizer Whereas most fertilizers require you to wait 24-48 hours before allowing your pets on the lawn, this product absorbs quickly as soon as it is “safe” as soon as it is watered in.

Also to know, is Scotts safe for dogs?

Answer: Scotts Turf Builder Weed and Feed 3 is safe for pets when it is used according to the product label. Once the treated areas dry completely, chewing or eating grass will not be harmful and your pet can resume normal activity within the area.

LF: Kids should stay off the lawn after a chemical fertilizer has been applied until it’s been exposed to at least a quarter inch of rain or a good watering. Then, wait at least 24 hours before you allow kids to play on the lawn.

Is Scotts Grass Seed toxic?

Scotts Turf Builder Weed and Feed 3 is safe for pets when it is used according to the product label. Once the treated areas dry completely, chewing or eating grass will not be harmful and your pet can resume normal activity within the area.

Keeping this in consideration, is Scotts Turf Builder pet friendly?

Likewise, how long after fertilizing lawn is it safe for pets?

Pet Safe Lawn Fertilizer Whereas most fertilizers require you to wait 24-48 hours before allowing your pets on the lawn, this product absorbs quickly as soon as it is “safe” as soon as it is watered in.

Also, is it safe to fertilize lawn with dogs? If your dog eats some grass that had fertilizer applied to it, it rarely leads to serious poisoning; that said, more serious signs can be seen when the product is directly ingested (i.e., right out of the bag). If ingested directly from the bag, the results can include tremors and seizures.

A close look at a bag of Scotts grass seed reveals it has been treated with Apron XL fungicide, whose active ingredient is Metalaxyl-M, or methyl N-(methoxyacetyl)-N-(2,6-xylyl)-D-alaninate. (A Scotts spokesperson says that its products are designed to be safe when used as directed.)