Awareness and Ownership is key. Records, arranges, and packages patient orders. Maintains an organized environment and facility appearance.
The Post Harvest Technician provides manual labor which supports the post-cultivation activities and operations of our cultivation department.
Refine Your Search
Experience with legal marijuana growing, cultivating, and trimming preferred. In this role you will work to efficiently trim cannabis plants, while creating…
Knowledge of Colorado marijuana laws, MED regulations, and CDPHE requirements. Previous marijuana industry experience preferred with priority given to…
A Medical Dispensary Associate engages in one-on-one interaction with patients from the time they enter the retail area until they check out and exit the store.
The Extraction Technician will be responsible for assisting in product processing and formulation. The Extraction Technician completes tasks assigned by the…
MARIJUANA GROW GROWER NEEDED (Denver, CO) hide this posting
Job Posting for Marijuana Grower at Frost Exotic Cannabis
APPLICANTS – PLEASE REPLY TO THIS JOB POST AND SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION. INDICATE: GROW ASSET in subject line.
* Assist in managing a large-scale warehouse with 200 , thousand watt grow lights.
* Perform all tasks including: cleaning, cloning, defoliation, feeding plants, flushing, managing inventory, packaging, spraying, super cropping, topping, transplanting, trimming, and waste disposal.
* Facility maintenance and troubleshooting.
* Constant learning while working. Learning will lead to opportunities for additional responsibilities and opportunities.
* Must follow company protocols and nutrient regiment.