Posted on

a1 seeds

weight: 170-190 g
length: 18-26 cm
Shape: long
Flesh : firm and of mild flavour
Fruit: The A1 Chinese radish produces large, long, uniform with smooth skin
Maturity: 45 – 50 days
Remarks: chinese radish

weight: 170-190 g
length: 18-26 cm
Shape: long
Flesh : firm and of mild flavour
Fruit: The A1 Chinese radish produces large, long, uniform with smooth skin
Maturity: 45 – 50 days
Remarks: chinese radish

Product Description

A1 seeds

That said, if you’re committed enough to own a formal lawn, this won’t be a problem.

Thanks Tim for all your info about lawn mixes and seeds. Been a terrific help!

It’s also very fine in appearance and tolerates fairly close mowing which ooms best between 20mm-30mm.

5. A1 Lawn Am Pro-1 Ornamental Grass Seed

Used On The Finest Lawns

If you’re looking for grass seed that’s quick to germinate and grow, take a look at A1 Lawn’s AM Pro-24 Premiership Pro.

2 thoughts on “The Best Grass Seed in 2021 – Reviews & Buyers Guide UK”

If you’re not bothered enough to find out, choose a lawn seed mix that contains plenty of Rye grasses as they grow in most soil types and weather conditions. A multi-purpose or hard-wearing seed mixture would be best.

EU standards dictate that a grass seed mix should be at least 70% – 80% pure. However, that leaves a huge 20% – 30% of potential contamination from other grass types and or weed seeds.